The story began with “Social Media Revolution Part I” which was released in August of last year and today it exceeds 1.9 million viewers. Social Media Revolution Video is one of the great social media videos ever. Created by Erik Qualman of Socialnomics, the original video gives an energetic and exciting look into the statistics and growth of social media.
That was last year which means statistics are now quite out of date, For that reason Mr. Erik has released a new updated version with current stats and amazing look. Let us check it here and after that you will know what I mean by Revolution:
As a quick summary here are some essential points to keep in mind:
• 60 millions status updates happen on Facebook daily
• While you watch this 100+ hours of video will be uploaded to YouTube
• We no longer search for the news, the news finds us.
• Social Media isn’t a fad, it’s a fundamental shift in the way we communicate
• We will no longer search for products and services, they will find us via social media
• The #2 largest search engine in the world is YouTube
• The ROI of social media is that your business will still exist in 5 years
So next time, when people ask you about social Media , I guess you now have a powerful tool between your hands to astonish them with your knowledge.
[tweetmeme source=”firas09_assaf” only_single=false]